We have broken down simple steps for you to apply for the MM2H programme. – Engagement
- Engage us
- Consultation will be provided upon application.
- Submission of documents
Submission of application
- Prior to submission full payment is required.
- Upon receiving the payment, submission will be made to the authority.
- Once application has been approved, a conditional approval letter will be issued.
- Applicants have to come into Malaysia within a stipulated time and fulfill the conditions stated in the offer letter.
- Visa collections from the immigration department.
While we provide professional services in assisting MM2H program applicants, we also provide the applicants with a ‘sense of belonging’ as much as possible during the course of residence in Malaysia.
We will provide,
- Assistance in fulfilling the conditions stated in the conditional approval such as opening a local bank account, medical health checks and purchasing of medical insurance.
- Local transportation arrangements and temporary accommodation as well as guidance and tips on holiday getaways across Malaysia.
- Assistance in the process of purchasing or renting properties.
- Assistance in school recommendations for your children.